|New Medium Black Chemical Gloves
- The glove set consists of an outer glove to provide chemical protection and an inner glove to assist in absorption of perspiration.
- The outer five-finger glove is made of an impermeable, unsupported, black, butyl rubber.
- The glove set is worn to afford hand protection against nerve and blister agent liquids and vapors.
- The outer glove gives protection against chemical agent vapors, aerosols, and small droplets for a minimum of 14 days, starting with the first day of wear.
- Upon contamination, the glove set provides at least 6 hours of protection from agent penetration before they must be decontaminated.
- Instruction for the gloves and decontamination of gloves